Monday, January 19, 2015

The Church is True!

Nothing happened with cambios. Hermana L and I stayed together! We got a new missionary in the ward though. Hermana M is now companions with...Hermana A! Haha de nuevo! Hermana A was Hermana M's trainer and when she got transferred, that's when I came in. Crazy. I can't believe they're together again. So that means there's hope, right? Hermana M and I could be put together again? Haha well, not very likely, but it'd be sweet. Hermana M told me I should just tell President, "She's killing me off, or it's suicide."

We had a great week this week! We met a 17 year old girl and her grandma who came to church on their own last Sunday. They're from Puno, PerĂº and they're not members but the 17 year old girl's mom is a member. So we set up an appointment to visit with them the next day. We went, and they are great! Super prepared. Especially the 17 year old, K. She was taught a few of the lessons in Puno, went to church there for about a month before moving here, and had a baptismal date! But she had to move to Lima to study. She even called her bishop in Puno and told us to talk to him. We talked to him, and he said she's gone to Church every week, her mom just got reactivated and has a calling and everything, and that when K gets baptized, he wants to know. He's trying to come to Lima to baptize her. We'll see if it works out. But she's getting baptized this Saturday 24th! And her grandma is in the process of getting her answer. We've been visiting them every day. She wants to join the church, but she wants an answer about The Book of Mormon like her daughter had. She's on her way, and has a baptismal date for February 7th.

The Church is so true!!!! It's crazy sometimes. We watched a video with K and her grandma, G, last night about Joseph Smith and the restoration of the Church. I always feel the Spirit so strong whenever I watch it. There's absolutely no way Joseph Smith and the saints would go through all they went through if it wasn't true.

Whoa, Sarah's engaged?! Felicitaciones! Wow, I still cannot believe Grace is driving! And on icy roads! I was talking to my companion a little bit about that last night. She was interviewing me and we recorded it on the ipod haha. Maybe I'll send it. It's gonna be so crazy to find out where he's going! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. How are his papers going?

Hope you all have a fantastic week! Love you all!

Hermana Chrisanne Hymas

P.S. Hermana L is wearing the Plan of Salvation right now. Haha she loves it.

Photos of me and Hermana L a couple of p-days ago.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment